Amity Law School, Noida
This is a 5 year integrated course which came into effect from the academic session 2008 - 09.
Eligibility for this course is as follows -
At least 50% marks in aggregate in Senior Secondary with English as a compulsory subject in either Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi; or, An examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of the CBSE.
Candidate should be below 21 years of age on 1st August of the year in which they are applying.
Step 1) Forms for the course are available around the month of February. These admission forms can be procured against a non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/- from the designated branches of Indian Bank on regular working days and timings.
Step 2) Applications forms need to be submitted by the month of April.
Step 3) The forms received by the university are displayed on their official website. Applicants can check the status of their application form against their enrollment number on the website.
Step 4) Admission is through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
The subjects for the CET are:
English Language and Comprehension (25%)
General Knowledge (25%)
Legal Aptitude (25%)
Other relevant information for the students:
- The duration of the course shall be five academic years.
- Each academic year is divided into two semesters having an average of 100 working days.
- Each semester will have 6-8 streams.
- The medium of instruction shall be English.
- The academic terms shall be announced in advance each year and shall ordinarily be between August-December and January-May and at the end of the each semester there will be the End-of-Semester Examination conducted by the University.
Rs. 1 lakh per semester