Courses & Eligibility
The minimum eligibility is a degree in finance or commerce and ideally one should have MCom/CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA finance degree/ PG Diploma Banking and Finance. Various banks take exams for the junior level posts of credit managers from time to time.
Where To Study
There are many institutes and universities in India that provide courses related to commerce, finance and banking. Some of them are -
- Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, Mumbai
- IIM Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Lucknow, Indore and Kozhikode for MBA in finance
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- University of Delhi (Faculty of Management Studies, and Department of Financial Studies)
- Indian School of Business and Finance, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Financial Planning, New Delhi
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
# MBA finance is offered at many institutes of India.