Courses & Eligibility
This is one profession where one writes a lot of different things but still a qualification in English language is not a prerequisite. Usually you need a “book” to show and get job as a copywriter. A book is collection of ad copies that you worked on during internship etc.
Many reputed institutes take entrance test for admissions to courses which are offered at certificate and Diploma level.
SACAC charges Rs 25,000 for certificate course in copy writing.
Where To Study
1. Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad offers PG certificate program in crafting creative communications. (6 months)
2. Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication offers Certificate course in Copy Writing, admission through entrance.
3. CRAFT, New Delhi, offers PG Diploma n creative writing and copy writing.
4. Accelerated program for six figure copy writing, from American Writers and Artists” (AWAI).
5. KC College of Management Studies, Mumbai offers OG Diploma in Advertisements (1 year)
6. NICC National Institute of creative communication, Bangalore Offers master of Communication Design.
7. AAFT, New Delhi offers Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising and mass communication.
8. St Xavier’s Institute of Communication offers post Graduate Diploma in advertising and Marketing.