Courses and Eligibility
- Diploma course (D.Pharm): class 10, Duration 2 Years
- Bachelor program (B.Pharm): 10+2 Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and/or Biology/Bio technology/computer science, 4 years, Entrance exam CET.
- M.Pharm: 2 years, Completed B.Pharm and entrance exam, some universities give preference to GPAT score.
- PhD program one should have completed master’s program in Pharmacy or related field.
Universities and institutes conduct their own exams for admissions. For M Pharm there is one common exam GPAT and other entrance exams of various institutes.
- Bharati Vidyapith University B.Pharm Entrance Exam
- BHU B. Pharma Entrance Exam
- Guru Gobind Sing Indra Prastha University B.Pharm Entrance Test
- MHT-CET B.Pharm Entrance Exam
- Poona College of Pharmacy B.Pharm Entrance Exam
- UPTU B.Pharm Entrance Test
States have their own entrances :
- Maharashtra - MH CET
- Goa - GCET
- Andhra Pradesh- EAMCET
- Rajasthan -RPET
- Punjab - PTU CET
- Odisa -JEE
- Madhya Pradesh-Madhya Pradesh CET
- Karnataka- Karnataka CET
- Uttar Pradesh-UP CET
- West Bengal- WB-JEM
Top colleges for B Pharm / D Pham
- DIPSAR Delhi ( Now a constitutent college of Delhi Pharmaceutial Sciences and Research University, PushpVihar Delhi, Earlier affiliated to DU) Offers B Pharm course ( 60 seats ) and Diploma in Pharmacy (120 seats). Also offers B Pharm lateral entry ad M Pharm couses. Admission through entrance test conducted by DPSRU.
- Delhi Pharmaceutial Sciences and Research University, PushpVihar Delhi Offers B Pharm course (60 seats) DPSRU is Delhi state university and seats are reserved for Delhi state students. Admission through entrance test conducted by DPSRU.
- Panjab University Chandigarh Offers B Pharm course. Admission is on the basis of CET UG for Applied biological sciences courses and B Pharm. There are 46 seats in open category and 6 seats for NRI candidates.
- BITS Pilani, Rajasthan
- National Institute of pharmaceutical Education and Resaerch, NIPER, Mohali Punjab.
- Jamia Hamdard, Faculty of Pharmacy, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi Offers B Pharm course through NEET.
Course is offered in: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy and Photochemistry, Pharmacy Practice, Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Analysis
- College of of Pharmaceutical Science, Manipal, Karnataka.
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Puna
- Goa College of Pharmacy, Goa.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- IES College of Pharmacy - Bhopal
- Oriental College of Pharmacy & Research, Indore
- NSHM College of Pharmaceutical Technology - Kolkata
- Aditya College of Pharmacy & Science - New Delhi
- MET Institute of Pharmacy - Mumbai
- M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy - Bangalore
- Jaipur National University - Jaipur
- Government College of Pharmacy - Shimla
- Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy - Hyderabad
- L. J. Institute of Pharmacy and Research Center - Ahmadabad
- National College of Pharmacy - Kozhikode
- School of Pharmaceutical sciences (SPS) - Bhubaneshwar Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Punjab University, Chandigarh
- Dept. of Pharmacy, Jadavpur University, Calcutta
- Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Science, University of Delhi, Delhi
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur.
- Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune. Website: IT- BHU, Varanasi.
- Madras Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Santa Cruz, Mumbai
- S.N.D.T. Women’s College, Santacruz, Mumbai
- R.V.S. College of Pharmacy, 242, Trichy Road, Sulur, Coimbatore
- MS University of Baroda, Pharmacy department, Kala Bhawan,Vadodara