Nursing and Medical Assistant
Courses and Eligibility
There are numerous colleges offering different courses in nursing due to its increased demands. The eligibility depends on the type of course. One can go for any of the following choices:
- Anyone after standard 10 can go for a diploma course in ANM, which is for two years.
- Anyone after standard 12 can go for a diploma course, which is three and a half years in GNM.
- Anyone who has pursued the biology and science combination in standard 12 can go for B.Sc. nursing course, which is a four-year course. This can be followed by M.Sc. and PhD.
Where To Study
- AFMC, Pune
- Presidency Medical College Bangalore
- CMC, Vellore
- Christian college of Nursing, Bangalore
- Bangalore college of Nursing Chandupur, Bangalore
- AIIMS, Delhi
- RAK College of Nursing, Delhi
- St Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi
- Ahilya Bai College of Nursing, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospita, Panna Dai School of Nursing, Hari Nagar, New Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi
- Laxmi Bai Batra College of Nursing, Plot No. 45, 46, 47, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Mehrauli Badarpur Road
- Institute of Public Health & Hygiene, RZ-A-44, Mahipalpur, New Delhi
- Jamia Hamdard Faculty of Nursing, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi
- Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi