Courses & Eligibility
Students who have pursued Personnel Management course or Masters in Social Work (MSW) course or even a general MBA land up in General Administration roles. There are also certificate level, diploma level and undergraduate level courses. The students are trained in managing themselves efficiently by teaching them communication skills, whether verbal or non-verbal, at all levels. They learn how to organize meetings and manage documents. They are trained well to deal with clients and work in teams. Rules, policies and procedures of the organizations are also taught.
Admission in an UG courses requires pass marks in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) in any stream, from a recognized state/national Board.
For the PG programs, the candidate must have done graduation in relevant stream. Proficiency in computers and MS Word is an added advantage.
Where To Study
Management institutes and universities which offer courses in Office Administration are:
- All India Institute for Management Studies (Chennai)
- Kota Open University (Rajasthan)
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (Maharashtra)
- U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University (Uttar Pradesh)
- Institute for Office Management - YMCA Delhi
- Delhi College of Vocational Studies, Delhi University