Courses & Eligibility
Bachelor's Degree or B.Sc in Audiology (3-4 years). Eligibility for the course is 10+2 pass in science with Biology/Maths as an optional.
B Sc Speech and Hearing MSc Audiology: Eligibility for the course is B Sc audiology.
M.Sc. Hearing, Language and Speech
M.Sc. Speech and Hearing
Master in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (M.A.S.L.P)
Speech and Hearing Audiologists need to register with Indian Speech and Hearing Association (ISHA) or Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
Where To Study
1. All India Institute of Speech & Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore, offers Diploma in HA & ET, BS Ed (Hearing Impairment), B.Sc (Speech & Hearing), M.Sc (Audiology), B. Sc (Sp & Hg), M. Sc (Speech Pathology) and M. Sc (Sp & Hg)
2. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
3. Dr. S.R. Chandrasekhar Institute of Speech & Hearing, Hennur Road, Bangalore, INDIA offers Diploma course in Special Education (Hearing Impaired) [D.S.E. (Hearing Impaired), Bachelors in Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology (BSLPA), Masters in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology (MASLP), Doctoral Program in Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
4. National Institute of Physiotherapy & Communication Disorders, Patna
5. National Institute of Speech & Hearing, Karimanal PO, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India, Courses : Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP), Master in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (MASLP)
6. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
7. Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai offers various diplomas, PG diploma, bachelor’s and master’s level courses in Speech pathology and audiology.
8. Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute (Deemed University), Porur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, Indiaoffers Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.